Sunday, January 4, 2015

I just can't get enough books :)


Reading for me is almost like breathing. Ever since I learned my ABC 's.  I picked up a book and that was that. I have been doing book reviews since about 2005. It gives me a lot of pleasure to share what I enjoy reading with others and to meet authors and help them to promote their work. If you love to read and love freebies you will enjoy this site it's a win/win for everyone. It is bookus.com. You can read to your heart's content while helping authors and publishing companies. Sign up is free and the books are all ebooks it's a great way to have your say and to connect with other readers too. Make sure you friend me there - Ruth Pople :) 

Remember green stamps? Now there are green points click here

Win New Year's Sweepstake click here

Win a ipad mini click here

Win Trendy jewelry click here


Win laundry detergent for a year click here

Win a football party pack click here

Win a toy click here

Win a $50 amazon card click here
Win a whole case of chips click here

Win a $200 amazon card click here


Join the Friskies Explorer Club for coupons and promotions Click here


FREE KindleUnlimited app go to Click here

Don't miss out love freebies, sweeps etc.. stay in tune with us at PopleBackyardFarm.Blogspot.com our main blog


No comments:

Post a Comment